Friday, November 28, 2008

Sheng Loves Clover Chips





Here's a picture of my favorite snack's old packaging. They may look different now, but the taste stayed the same. And perhaps, that is the reason why, more than 30 years later, Clover Chips remains one of the bestselling chips--if not the bestselling chips of all time. In my list, that is.

There's something about Clover Chips--the crunch, the flavor, even the smell when you open a pack--that makes me crave for it. This is my ultimate "upper" food whenever I feel depressed. A typically gloomy day would require two (2) 160-gram packs to lift up my spirit. A combo of Cheese and Barbeque flavor is how I like it best.

My partner, who is not a fan, even tried to dissuade my appetite and introduce me to other snacks. I like some but I find it unfair to say that they're better tasting. Clover Chips is different and superior in ways only my taste buds can understand. It's just like explaining why chocoholics are addicted to chocolates--you simple can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment