Monday, December 10, 2012

Food: Melona Strawberry Iced Bar

I've been reading about Melona Iced Bar but couldn't find it in any malls near my place. Good thing, we went a little further one grocery-shopping day, and I saw Melona products in SM Supermarket in Southmall, Las Pinas City. So I took 1 box to finally taste what a lot of people have been raving about.


I don't think that Strawberry is it's most popular flavor, but I love Strawberry, so nevermind the bestseller.


The flavor is light and didn't taste too sweet or too artificial, as most strawberry flavors do. What I like most about it is it's more on the creamy side and not icy, like your regular iced popsicle. A premium ice cream on a stick? Is it even an ice cream?


Yes, it's good but maybe not something I'll develop a craving for. But I'll buy again, for sure, if only to try the other flavors. I read Banana and Honeydew are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment