Sunday, October 13, 2013

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30

I remember the days when a P300 call card will give you 300 free text. That was a long time ago, and back then, sending text messages and making calls are all you could do with your cellphone (okay, you could also play Snake).

But times are always changing and the discontinuance of the free text somehow gave way to UnliText - unlimited texting to the same network provider - and it became all the rage. Back when I used to work (in an office, that is, because I now work at home), all my colleagues were Globe subscribers, and I wasn't. They were convincing me to switch so those who were always "naka-unli" will be able to forward me quotes and group texts. I hesitated because my family was also subscribed to this other network, and I don't want to lose our unli-texting privilege. (But I've seen the light, and now I'm a Globe subscriber.)

Soon enough, UnliCalls joined in the bandwagon, allowing subscribers to make unlimited calls to subscribers of the same network. Then, the UnliText evolved into AllNet, much to our delight because this means we can finally send unlimited text messages to all networks.

And now that connecting online has become a ubiquitous way of communicating, Globe's GoUNLI30 is pushing the Unli craze up one notch to give you the real unlimited chat experience.



How does Globe GoUNLI30 give you the REAL UNLI chat experience?

With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.

To be honest, I haven't used any of these chat apps (maybe if I was younger), and I really have no problem being online 24/7 because my Globe plan has UnliSurf (naks!). But if I don't have the postpaid plan, I'd definitely use this Unli service.

All these features for only P30? I think that's a steal. With GoUNLI30, it's like having all 3 Unli promos for the price of 1. You get UnliText AllNet, UnliCalls and UnliChat - all for P30.

Back in the earlier days of the Unli's, P30 would only give you unlimited texting. Now, your P30 with Globe's GoUNLI30 will not only allow you to connect with your friends and families (and whoever) across all networks and anywhere in the world, but will also enable you to communicate and express yourself in many different ways through these chat apps.

That's a long way from the P30 UnliText to the same network that I thought was cost-effective back then. Globe's GoUNLI30 redefines cost-effective prepaid mobile communication.

So, what are you waiting for? Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888.


No comments:

Post a Comment