Wednesday, March 22, 2017

This is really not an update

Whoa... my last post was October 2015, so it's been more than a year since I updated this blog. I was approving/publishing comments awaiting moderation earlier when I saw this one comment accusing me of being biased because I supposedly only approve comments that paint a negative light on the "service" that I reviewed.

Biased agad? Di ba pwedeng MIA lang kaya di na-approve agad yung comment. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm all for transparency and hearing other people's side of the story/rebuttal, especially on this blog. Most of the things/reviews I post here are my opinions based on my own experiences. Very, very few posts are sponsored or influenced by a company, and I will do my best to label them. But as for other people's comments, those are not my words. If they are mostly negative, I have no control over those.

Yes, I can choose which to publish, but I assure you that unless I deem it as spammy, I will publish it. Intay lang po, busy lang ako.

Anyway, moving on. I realized that this blog desperately needs attention. Lots of broken links, lots of things to do. I'm also considering getting a custom domain again and maybe host it under my webhost. But I'm not decided yet.

I'm not really sure if I have the time to maintain this blog. Sometimes, I feel like I'm spreading myself too thin by wanting to do so many things. So I have to ascertain first that I will be able to keep this going before doing anything, especially anything that involves time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment