Sunday, April 15, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

So I was asked this question:
"What are the things you love to do with a fast Internet connection, and how can the Great Payday Sale help you get you that fast Internet connection?"
Both my husband and I are fulltime online workers. Our lives revolve around the Internet and we spend at least 12 hours a day online, opening our PCs being the first thing that we do as soon as we get up from bed. So to say that we need a fast Internet connection is an understatement. We REALLY REALLY need a fast and reliable Internet connection to do our work efficiently.

There are times when I'm working, that I have to use 3 browsers and open anywhere from 3 to 10 tabs on each. Aside from that, I have online applications running on the background and Skype for when I need to conference with my client. And I can image how I can do all these easier and faster with an Internet connection that can catch up with my work pace.

But aside from work, there are a number of other things that I love to do if our connection is lighting-speed fast.

For one, there's YouTube and the many free videos that I can watch uninterruptedly.

Then there's my blogs. For those who don't know yet, I maintain 4 blogs and in all of them, I always accompany my posts with images. Uploading images, and other multimedia files for that matter, can be a pain sometimes, especially when my Internet connection slows down. But with a fast Internet connection, it will be a bliss.

My husband is also a download freak. He downloads a lot of things from the internet, and I mean A LOT. Not having to wait for hours, sometimes days, would mean more downloads -- more fun stuffs.

In fact, I was already thinking about upgrading our existing Internet connection plan. Currently, we are subscribed to PLDT myDSL, and if I may say -- is the most reliable and fastest ISP that we've tried, and we've tried a few already. But we need more speed than our current plan is offering.

So when I learned about PLDT's Great Payday Sale from Nuffnang, it's like an answered prayer.




Here's a short info that I gathered about this wonderful promo:
  1. PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale is happening this summer, April 27-29, 2012, which is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home.
  2. All you and I have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, and NO CASH OUT!
  3. We can upgrade our Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.
  4. This one I really like: Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings. Exciting!
  5. Online application is also available at www.pldtmydsl.com.
The Great Payday Sale will truly be a big help for people like us who live and breathe the Internet and need fast connections at home or anywhere else. Besides the savings and the freebies, I like the idea of being able to inquire and register at one place, and that you know that you're application will be processed immediately. And if it's conveniently located in malls, that's so much better.

So I am definitely going to take advantage of this. Aside from upgrading our current Internet plan, I am also considering getting a WeRoam connection, which according to those who've tried, is the fastest and has the widest coverage wireless Internet connection in the country. This will literally allow me to be online anytime, anywhere. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment