Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sheng Joins a Swimsuit Contest

Haha. The title is misleading. No, I'm not joining a competition where I need to parade in a skimpy swimsuit but I'm entering a blog contest where the prices at stake are swimsuits from Cocomo. And that's what this post is about.

If you remember, I blogged about my two Cocomo swimwear pieces here. I adore them, and I feel it was such a great deal that I got them for half the regular price. But winning another one (read: getting one for free) would be the best deal yet! This is the reason why I'm joining Here, Tishie Tishie's Anniversary Giveaway, hoping I can win my third swimsuit from Cocomo. One can't have too many swimsuits, right?

What I want to win: Cocomo's Vienna Swinsuit

Fancy joining? You can check out the details here.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow! ang ganda ng bathing suit na yan..Slimming siya talaga :) And yes, you misled me with the title. I was bracing myself to see a fellow blogger in her swimwear. heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chew On This, yup, it has a slimming effect because of the vertical lines. I hope I win. About the misleading title, that was intentional. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda sis noh... mas type ko talaga yung Black Savannah :D para kasi yung isang swimsuit sa Sims 3 hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black Savannah looks classy :)

    Unfortunately, I didn't win. But it's okay. Better luck next time to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Sheng! I wish I had the chance to join this contest. I need a swimsuit for our outing at Mount Sea resorts in Cavite. My cousin, Jeena, and her friends invited me to join them. They're having a summer-long Cavite resort Philippines hopping.

    Thanks for sharing the post anyway.

    ReplyDelete