Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product: Downy Passion

This isn't really a review but just a post saying how much I love the smell of Downy Passion on my clothes. Love, love, love the long-lasting floral scent.




I think we switched to Downy Passion (from the Antibac variant) after we first heard La Greta's pronouncement on her latest Downy TV commercial that she can now include Downy Passion in her expensive perfume collection. Of course, we knew that it was only part of the spiel, but the fabric conditioner did live up to its claim. It really made clothes smell so good (although I'm not sure if it's as good as an expensive perfume because I don't have one).

So why am I writing this again? Let's just say that you'll really appreciate how wonderfully-scented your clothes are when you weren't able to take a bath for a day. Hehe :P

6 comments:

  1. Haha, natawa ko sa finale mo. :P

    Anyways, I love its scent on MY clothes as well. We're still using Antibac for my hubby and my son's clothes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I still smelled good, thanks to Downy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of your post, it made me think of buying this variant of Downy on my next grocery. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like floral scents on your clothes, you will enjoy this particular Downy variant. We buy the red one, though and I'm not sure how the purple smells like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple one smells soooo strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Downy passion smells soooo good, it my favorite. Just wanted to mention my site all about skin whitening and skin health.

    ReplyDelete