Thursday, March 17, 2011

Product: Merrell Allegro Shoes

I bought Merrell Allegro Flat Shoes in brown suede last year.



So 6 months after, how did the shoes fare?

Hands-down, this is one of the most comfortable pairs I've owned. After the break-in period, it's been nothing but easy-stride experience for my feet. This is the ultimate shopping/casual strolling/anything goes footwear because no matter how far and long I have walked, my feet don't hurt at all.



I also like that the shoes are surprisingly easy to clean. A damp cloth and old toothbrush are all you need to clean the outer suede material. This is not exactly the most stylish nor the most cute-looking shoes you'll ever find, but for the comfort that it has given my feet, I don't regret buying it for P3,200 anymore.

3 comments:

  1. whew! so pricey sis. But of course, you can't put a price on comfort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mav, Thanks :)

    @Chew On This, I was suprised at myself, too when I bought this pair. Hehe. Good thing they're very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete