Friday, March 22, 2013

Food: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Chicago Cheesecake

This, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Chicago Cheesecake, will probably be the last cheesecake that I will eat in a long while. I will be trying on a new diet for my thyroiditis and eating dairy products is a no-no. Good thing this was a good one.

The first and last time I tried this was November of last year (gives you an idea of how delayed my reviews are), so my comments on this post are fragments of how I remember the cheesecake was.


I like that the top was lighty toasted and the body was firm and dense. Texture was not airy, which is how I like it, and had that rich, smooth and velvety feel as it spreads in your tastebuds. It has a nice blend of sweetness and tanginess and cheesiness as any good cheesecake should. There was also a hint of lemon but not as much like in the The Cheesecake Factory I've reviewed here. I thought it tasted great.

I can't remember how the crust tasted though (or if it's choco or something else). But I remember liking this cheesecake. Really liking it. And someday, if I allow myself another cheesecake again, I'd surely try Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Chicago Cheesecake again to give you a more detailed review.


Just looking at this photo makes my mouth water.

No comments:

Post a Comment